Another quick recap of our recent release.
Pushed out a another quick release with the following updates:
- Exposed Lighthouse errors on test failures
- We exposed Lighthouse errors and added descriptors to make them more user friendly
- Read about Lighthouse errors in our GTmetrix Lighthouse Errors article
- Fixed a bug where monitored reports were set to expire in 1 month
- Added the following CDNs for auto-detection:
Let us know if you run across any bugs or issues and feel free to tell us your thoughts on Twitter (@gtmetrix) or contact us.
Test with different countries, speeds and options
Get access to more Test Locations, Analysis Options and Connection Speeds!
Sign up for a Basic GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in more scenarios – It’s FREE!
Log in to your GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in all scenarios.