A quick changelog of our recent changes and updates to GTmetrix.
Lighthouse updates and fixes
We’ve done various updates and adjustments to our Lighthouse implementation that improves error rates and audit results.
- Fixed issue on “Use a CDN” and “Combine images using CSS sprites” audits showing non http/https items
- Fixed issue with Keep-Alive reported on HTTP/2 requests
Test Error Improvements
- Fixed error where
debuggerstatements on page JS caused test generation errors
- Fixed error where Lighthouse hung on waiting for WebSocket to disconnect
General updates and improvements
More changelog items recently released related to GTmetrix functionality, features, and UX/UI elements.
- Weekly Digests re-enabled
- TLS 1.3 only servers now generate reports
- Fixed various rendering/layout issues on PDF, Waterfall, History graphs
- Updated timing markers in video player
- Reverted Legacy Reports to original Fully loaded conditions
- Add Fully Loaded Time to latest reports column in Dashboard
CDN additions and fixes
CDN related changes in this release include.
- Added the following CDNs for auto-detection:
- Fixed detection of BunnyCDN
Let us know if you run across any bugs or issues and feel free to tell us your thoughts on Twitter (@gtmetrix) or contact us.
Test with different countries, speeds and options
Get access to more Test Locations, Analysis Options and Connection Speeds!
Sign up for a Basic GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in more scenarios – It’s FREE!
Log in to your GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in all scenarios.