Mobile Testing with Simulated Devices and Real Android Devices
Optimize your website for mobile users and ensure a fast experience on all devices and connections.
- 40+ Simulated Devices and variants to test from
- Real hardware Android Device*
- Mobile connection throttling (4G, LTE, or custom speed)
* Manual tests in Vancouver, Canada only. Monitoring/API tests not available
15 Additional Premium Test Locations Worldwide
In addition to our 7 global test locations, PRO users get access to 15 Premium Test locations.View All Our Test Locations
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Cheyenne, WY, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Danville, VA, USA
- Quebec City, QC, Canada
- Paris, France
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Busan, South Korea
- Tokyo, Japan
- Chennai, India
- Dubai, UAE
- Johannesburg, South Africa
Hourly Monitoring for In-Depth Performance Tracking and Alerts
Hourly monitoring gives you a finer-grain pulse on your performance to help you uncover spikes or dips faster.Learn why monitoring is critical
"GTmetrix helps us maintain our clients' websites by monitoring their performance and alerting us, in case of issues."
— Irwin Hau, Founder, Chromatix Web Design
Access to More Analysis Options and Features
Specify Screen Resolution
Change the viewport of your GTmetrix tests to assess page loads for screens of all sizes.
Fine-tune the connection speed you test with to better match your visitors.
Longer Data Retention
Keep reports longer for better insights on historical performance.
Add Global Notes
Bulk add notes to multiple GTmetrix Report histories with just a few clicks.
Change hostname/IP addresses for testing dev/staging environments.
Custom User Agent (UA)
Modify user agents (UA) for your GTmetrix tests to suit your needs with presets and custom input.
Plus These Benefits
- More On-Demand Tests, Monitored Slots, and API credits
- Highest queue priority
- Global Monitoring / API capability
- Even more History visualization and queue concurrency
- Full PDF Report Downloads
- GTmetrix product and API support