Get a summary of key performance indicators
GTmetrix's Report Page neatly summarizes your page performance based off key indicators of page load speed.
- Analyze your page with Google Lighthouse for actionable insights for performance optimizations
- Get performance milestones like Largest Contentful Paint, Total Blocking Time and Cumulative Layout Shift
- Focus on the performance metrics that matter the most to your visitor's experience
Track performance with monitoring, graphs, alerts and Waterfall Charts
Keep track of page performance with scheduled monitoring and visualize it with interactive graphs. Set up alerts to notify you when your page performs poorly. Waterfall Charts give you an in-depth look at your page load.
- Monitor pages and run a test daily, weekly or monthly to ensure optimal performance
- Visualize performance with 4 graphs available: Web Vitals, Page Timings, Page Size & Request Counts and Performance/Structure scores
- Zoom, pan and set a date range to find specific performance history
- Annotate areas of interest on your graph and give your data context
- Set alerts with numerous conditions based on Web Vitals, Page Timings, Total Page size, etc
- Waterfall Charts give you a request-by-request look at your page load
Test your page from multiple locations
Analyze the page load of your site from 82 servers in 22 different locations around the world:
- Vancouver, Canada
- Quebec City, Canada
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Danville, VA, USA
- Cheyenne, WY, USA
- London, UK
- Paris, France
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Hong Kong, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Busan, South Korea
- Mumbai, India
- Chennai, India
- Dubai, UAE
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Sydney, Australia
Analyze your page on mobile devices
GTmetrix allows you to test your page on a real Android device or Simulated Device options
- Get real-world mobile performance data on our hardware device (Available in our Vancouver Region only; monitoring & API access not available)
- Simulate performance on over 30 different mobile devices and variants.
- Optimize your site for mobile users and ensure a fast page load time on all devices
Note: Mobile testing only available to GTmetrix PRO users.
Advanced analysis options for even more insights
Playback page loads with videos
You can record your page loads and pinpoint exactly where bottlenecks or stoppages occur!
- Slow your playback up to 4 times the original speed to determine loading issues
- Jump to major page load milestones such as DNS resolved, First byte and DOM loaded
- Combine with Monitored Alerts and save a video of the page load that triggered the alert (only available to GTmetrix PRO users)
- View your page load in filmstrip view and get a frame-by-frame look at your page loading in real time
Plus many more options and features!
Additional features give you details and data beyond an initial glance.
Disable ads on your page and see the performance difference in page load. Great for troubleshooting.
Load your page on various connection speeds to simulate Dial-Up, 2G/3G, DSL or Cable - See how your page performs for a wide range of users.
Allow GTmetrix to analyze pages behind HTTP Authentication by passing through credentials.
Scan pages that require being logged in by inputting cookie session data.
Keep track of all your monitored pages with a weekly digest. Get overviews of all important data in a convenient format.
Brand GTmetrix reports with your own company logo and offer insights to your clientele. Only available with GTmetrix PRO.
Block or only allow specific resources that load on your page.
Integrate performance testing into your development environment or application. Get more API credits with GTmetrix PRO.