GTmetrix has a suite of features and options to make optimizing your website clear and easy.
Sign up for access to additional features to help keep your site running fast.
Get a summary of key performance indicators
GTmetrix's Report Page neatly summarizes your page performance based off key indicators of page load speed.
- Analyze your page with Google PageSpeed and Yahoo! YSlow rulesets
- Get your page's Page Load Time, Total Page Size and Total # of Requests
- See your page's performance relative to the average of all sites analyzed on GTmetrix
Track performance with monitoring, graphs and alerts
Keep track of page performance with scheduled monitoring and visualize it with interactive graphs. Set up alerts to notify you when your page performs poorly.
- Monitor pages and run a test daily, weekly or monthly to ensure optimal performance
- Visualize performance with 3 graphs available: Page Load Time, Page Size & Request Counts and PageSpeed and YSlow scores
- Zoom, pan and set a date range to find specific performance history
- Annotate areas of interest on your graph and give your data context
- Set alerts with numerous conditions based on PageSpeed/YSlow scores, Page load time, Total Page size, etc
Analyze your page on an actual Android device
GTmetrix passes your URL through an actual Android device to get real world performance data on your page load.
- Get real-world mobile performance data - no emulation!
- Optimize your site for mobile users and ensure a fast page load time on all devices
- Capture video of your page loading on a mobile device
- Get frame-by-frame playback on your mobile page load via filmstrips
Test your page from multiple regions
Analyze the page load of your site from 13 servers in 7 different regions around the world:
- Vancouver, Canada
- London, UK
- Sydney, Australia
- Dallas, USA
- Mumbai, India
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Hong Kong, China
Playback page loads with videos
You can record your page loads and pinpoint exactly where bottlenecks or stoppages occur!
- Slow your playback up to 4 times the original speed to determine loading issues
- Jump to major page load milestones such as DNS resolved, First byte and DOM loaded
- Combine with Monitored Alerts and save a video of the page load that triggered the alert (only available to GTmetrix PRO users)
- View your page load in filmstrip view and get a frame-by-frame look at your page loading in real time
Plus many more options and features!
Additional features give you details and data beyond an initial glance.
Save Report Data
Save and track multiple URLs from one location. Keep your reports for as long as you want.
Disable ads on your page and see the performance difference in page load. Great for troubleshooting.
Load your page on various connection speeds to simulate Dial-Up, 2G/3G, DSL or Cable - See how your page performs for a wide range of users.
Two Desktop Browsers
Analyze your site with Firefox or Chrome to see how your site loads on each browser.
Allow GTmetrix to analyze pages behind HTTP Authentication by passing through credentials.
Scan pages that require being logged in by inputting cookie session data.
Keep track of all your monitored pages with a weekly digest. Get overviews of all important data in a convenient format.
Brand GTmetrix reports with your own company logo and offer insights to your clientele. Only available with GTmetrix PRO.
Block or only allow specific resources that load on your page by defining them in a whitelist or blacklist.
Integrate performance testing into your development environment or application. Get more API credits with GTmetrix PRO.