Organize Reports with a Dashboard, Filters, and Tags
Keep better track of tests with a Dashboard.
- Tag your pages to easily find reports
- Filter by URLs, Analysis Options, or tags to quickly find tests
- Save filters as tabs for one-click access for desired tests
- Easily sort pages chronologically or using a page metric
- Use regular expressions (Regex) to fine tune your filters
Monitor Your Page for Trend Analysis and Historical Tracking
Automatically test your page on a Daily, Weekly, or Monthly basis.
Get graphs of your performance history on:
- Web Vitals and other Lighthouse metrics
- GTmetrix Grade, Performance / Structure Scores
- HTML / Total Page Size, Number of requests
Set Up Alerts to Notify You of Any Performance Issues
Get notified by e-mail when your monitored page performance dips based on conditions you set.
"If a metric has gone above a certain threshold, we can get an alert so we can be proactive for our clients — GTmetrix helps us find performance problems before Google notices!"
— Mike Andreasen, Chief Performance Engineer
Access Analysis Options for Testing Multiple Scenarios
Test Logged-in Pages
Use Cookie session data or HTTP Authentication credentials to test pages in various states.
Block Ads in Tests
See how your page performs without ads to determine their impact.
Experience what your visitors experience with video playback of your page load.
Test with multiple connection speeds to see how your page loads for a variety of visitors.
"GTmetrix helps us identify the gaps in the user journey, which is something all the different teams in our organization are concerned about."
— Finserv MARKETS
"GTmetrix gives us tangible data, which is vital for clients and boards to understand the need for digital optimization."
— Irwin Hau, Founder of Chromatix Web Design
Get Started with GTmetrix Basic
Kick start your web performance optimization journey today!