We’ve added the rest of our timings to the history graph for a complete visualization of your performance.
Joining Time to First Byte (TTFB), Onload and Fully loaded times, four more timings are now available for History graphs:
- First Paint
- First Contentful Paint
- DOM Interactive
- DOM Loaded
Each timing can be toggled depending on the metrics that matter to you.
We’ve added a few fixes and quality of life updates to GTmetrix in this release.
- History Graph
- Aggregated report nodes have larger points.
- The current report is highlighted.
- Added vertical crosshair – A vertical line will be shown as you hover over the History graph, synchronized and extending to all graphs.
- Added Ctrl + Click on nodes – You can now Ctrl + Click on nodes to open reports in a new window.
- Tooltip adjustments – Tweaked the behaviour of tooltips for better usability.
- PageSpeed Fixes
- WebP image support – Now considered in Serve scaled images and Combine images using CSS sprites recommendations.
- General updates/improvements
- PRO Payment Process Updates – Redesigned PRO payment pages to improve user experience.
- Improved browser form auto-fill on login, sign up and payment forms.
- Added Payment FAQ – Read it here.
- Added Simulate Device/Connection Throttling reference values to API documentation – Read it here.
- Chrome – Improved handling of JS/meta page refreshes.
Let us know if you run across any bugs or issues and feel free to tell us your thoughts on Twitter (@gtmetrix) or contact us.
Test in different countries, browsers and speeds
Get access to more test regions, browser options and connection speeds!
Sign up for a Basic GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in all scenarios – It’s FREE!
Log in to your GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in all scenarios.