A collection of useful tidbits to make GTmetrix a little more convenient and/or useful.
Direct link to sections of a report using these URL modifiers
Add these anchors or modifiers to report URLs to directly link to parts or features of a GTmetrix report.
You can add the following to the end of a GTmetrix report URL:
- /latest – View the latest report for that URL
Example: An older report slug with /latest added would redirect you to the latest report https://gtmetrix.com/reports/gtmetrix.com/w87UqRo1/latest
- You can also use /latest in conjunction with the below anchors to get the latest data for said anchor.
- Example: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/gtmetrix.com/w87UqRo1/latest#waterfall
- #performance – Defaults to the Performance tab
- #structure – Defaults to the Structure tab
- #waterfall – Defaults to the Waterfall Chart
- #video – Defaults to the video playback tab
- #history – Defaults to the history graph
- /history.csv – Downloads entire performance history in .csv format (Log-in required)
- /pdf – Downloads the PDF (Executive Summary) of the report (Log-in required)
- /pdf?full=1 – Downloads the PDF (Full Report) of the report (Log-in required)
- /net.har?pretty=1 – Downloads the HAR file of the Waterfall Chart (Log-in required)
Test with different countries, speeds and options
Get access to more Test Locations, Analysis Options and Connection speeds!
Sign up for a Basic GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in more scenarios – It’s FREE!
Log in to your GTmetrix account and see how your site performs in all scenarios.